Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Casual day #1 (shopping)

Today I opted out to go for something casual to do a little shopping. Im in love with pastel pants for the spring/summer, normally I wouldn't pair a bright color with a pastel but with these pants since they are more of a darker mint color, a bright blazer would be perfect with it. When wearing pastels and brights I try not to add much color to my accessories nor do I try to over do them so I piece simple accessories as such. Since this is a shopping outfit I didn't want to wear any heels so I went for some simple flat sandals. 

Top: $31 - hm.com
Blazer: $30 - shoptaintedkiss.co
Pants: $65 - missselfridge.com
Shoes: $60 - nordstrom.com
Purse: $25 - forever21.com
Watch: $250 - endless.com
Earrings: $10 - fredflare.com
Necklace: $19 - uk.accessorize.com
Nail polish: $8 - essie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment